- 365 degrees galactic year
- ~122 degrees full solar galactic oscillation occurs
- ~61 degrees solar systems crosses the galactic plane
- ~28 degrees Earths wobble and the seasons
- ~14 degrees Sun’s degree of oscillation to the galactic plane
- ~6 degrees solar systems variation to galactic plane
- 1 degree of solar magnetic field line variance Earth reverses magnetic field
- 0 degrees largest massive extinction on Earth every ~225 million years. Start of new galactic year.
That is the whole enchilada. Kind of makes a nice symmetry doesn’t it. Earthy events can be plotted for every one of those points and their convergence from Earth's geologic record.
God!!! I just boiled down everything in the galaxy to eight lines of information. Talk about reducing intelligent thought into pabulum.